Join me on a walk in history and time throughout my island
Cyprus has a rich and varied history with plenty of archaeological ruins, byzantine churches and monasteries, crusader castles and palaces, not to mention its more modern history of invasion and division.
To me however it is one island, the island where I was born and raised and to which I have devoted most of my working life as an archaeologist and art historian to bring to a wider audience its many beautiful sights.
My web site can offer you excursions and walks with a historical but also contemporary insight into places of interest and subject matters of special significance on both sides of the dividing line.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR WALK
- 1. Choose your destination and the dates from the HOME page or here
- 2. By clicking on the photograph you will be directed to where you can book the walk/trip
- 3. Please fill up booking questionnaire, tick on I agree and the "Book Now" button
- 4. You can choose to pay online with PayPal or offline
- 5.If you choose to pay offline, you will receive an email with a booking confirmation link that you have to activate
- - Please click on the link so as to confirm your booking
- - Unless you activate the link you booking is NOT CONFIRMED
- 6. If you choose online the site will take you directly to PayPal (Paypal works with VISA, MasterCard, American Express and does not require registration)
- 7. If you choose to pay offline you can pay in the bus the day of the event